Date: April 15, 2017 @ 1:00 pm – @ 2:00 pm
Location: Hanqi Investments (1633 Bayshore Highway, Suite 280, Burlingame, CA 94010)
Are you interested in elevating your career development by taking it to the next level? If so, here are some examples of how Toastmasters International can help improve your leadership and communication skills:
- Scientists can enrich presentations with the right amount of context, detail, and visual aids for various stakeholders
- Entrepreneurs can practice pitching with storytelling techniques that illustrate how their technology transforms industry
- Business professionals can enhance the impact of their talks by engaging audiences with body language
To learn more, please complete the following:
- View the Toastmasters club experience with this video HERE
- Share your input for a CABS Toastmasters club via this poll HERE
- Review the roles HERE to become a meeting participant and/or Club Officer
- Register to attend the mini-meeting (including a speech on how to inspire your audience) demonstrated by the Toastmasters staff
Let's overcome America's #1 fear of public speaking together among fellow CABS members while talking about various topics, networking, and having fun!
For questions and/or suggestions, please email Jenny Liu (jenny[dot]liu[at]cabsweb.org).
Attendee – $0 (USD)