Date: December 15, 2015 @ 12:00 am –
Location: UC Berkeley Conference Room (The address is TBD. We will send an update email to the registrants.)
Introduction of Tianjin Asymchem Company and 1:1 onsite interview (Dinner will be provided)The Company Introduction (PDF)
Asymchem Laboratories Inc.
The Recruitment Focus (PDF)
- One of the world’s leading contract manufacturing organizations providing the pharmaceutical industry with APIs and API intermediates
- Customers include 13 of the world’s 15 largest pharmaceutical companies plus many emerging pharma companies
- Sustained growth rate exceeding 25% annually
- IPO planned
- A research-intensive company actively developing new methodology for more effective processes
- The company strives to deliver innovative processes at every stage of your new product pipeline, providing practical and cost-effective scale-ups from route development, through pilot scale to launch.
- Please see the attached company introduction file for more details including the benefits.
- Asymchem is providing a boundless platform for global top talents to make an impact to the whole world! If you are ready to impact the world together with Asymchem, join us!
- 2016 Asymchem Overseas Campus Recruiting aims at 2016 graduates as well as people with graduate degree and past working experiences in the US (San Francisco, Boston, San Diego)
- The job openings focus on the talents in chemistry field and include Researchers and Sr. Researchers positions. People with master degree could be project leaders and people with doctor degree could be core team leaders.
- Please see the details in the job description. Please also see the attached event poster (You are welcome to scan the two-dimension code on poster to follow the update).
|How to apply for the position:
||If you are interested in the position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org AND fill out the registration form below.
|How to just attend the meeting:
||If you are not ready to submit resume but interested in attending the meeting to hear more about the company, please fill out the registration form below.
|If you are not available on Dec. 15:
|| If you cannot attend the Dec. 15 meeting, we will schedule sometime on Dec. 16 to meet you! Please fill out the registration form below.
||Registration is free. Click for registration form.
||CABS International Collaboration Committee, Business & Career Development Committee, and Membership Committee
No Registration Required – $0 (USD)