Date: October 30, 2021 @ 9:00 am – December 31, 2021 @ 6:00 pm
Location: Online Zoom Conference
HIGHLIGHTS OF UPCOMING 2021 BIOPACIFIC CONFERENCE
- Winner of 2021 CABS K. Fong Award in Life Sciences
- This full-day event is expected to attract more than 600 attendees of life science professionals from the US, China and other regions
- Opportunities to connect with potential clients for your business
- Cutting-edge science and technology in life sciences including cancer immunotherapy, cell therapy, precision medicine, and medical technology
- Success stories of entrepreneurs and emerging companies in US and Asian Pacific Rim
- Patent and legal considerations in life sciences
- Latest biopharmaceutical development policies and regulations
- Cross-border investment and M&A in life sciences
- BioPartnering Forum to facilitate interactions including project introduction and talent recruitment
BioPacific Conference is the annual flagship event of the CABS. Our mission is to bring scientists, executives and biopharmaceutical professionals from the Pacific Rim countries together to discuss the latest advances in the world of life sciences, the unprecedented challenges and promises facing the industry, and the breathtaking developments and opportunities in Asia/Pacific countries. 2020-2021 CABS Sponsorship Opportunities & Benefits:
- Year round sponsorship opportunities including the highly anticipated BioPacific Conference
- Leverage our extensive network of life sciences professionals in the U.S. and Pacific Rim Countries
- Receive US tax benefits for your financial contribution
* Presentation could be either a presentation or a fireside chat with another guest speaker, which will be decided by CABS later.
** Rooms are Zoom virtual rooms. In general, main room will have more audiences than breakout rooms.
For all paid 2021 BioPacific Conference sponsors, CABS will extend your full benefits to 2022 BioPacific Conference For Free! CABS 2022 BioPacific Conference is projected to be held on Jun 18 2022, physically at Marriott Hotel, San Mateo, CA, if permitted by local authorities.