Date: March 25, 2023 @ 2:00 pm – @ 4:00 pm
Location: 1633 Old Bayshore Hwy STE 280, Burlingame, CA 94010
Career Building Series
Strategically Mapping Your Career
March 25, 2023 2-4 pm
1633 Old Bayshore Hwy STE 280, Burlingame, CA 94010
● I didn’t get that promotion, should I change my job?
● Not sure if I should change my career path?
● Why am I not going anywhere with my career?
Have these questions crossed your mind?
This workshop will provide you the tool to map out your career strategically.
1) Learn to identify your career goals
2) Map career timelines with lifestyle milestones
3) Understand where to pivot strategically to advance your growthThis is a live in person workshop. You will walk away with tools that you can utilize for your career growth. There will be an opportunity for you to build your own road map
Speaker: Kay Tong, Head of Quality System and Compliance, Sana Biotechnology, Inc.
Panel: Sarah Kim Chen, Clinical Research Medical Director, Amgen
Panel: Yue Wang, Business Development Manager, Mission Bio
RSVP – $0 (USD)