Date: March 25, 2017 @ 8:00 am – @ 8:00 am
Location: Crowne Plaza Hotel San Francisco Airport, 1177 Airport Blvd, Burlingame, CA 94010
Click here to Register Now!
11th Annual flagship event of EPPIC Global
Keynote SpeakersIra Mellman, PhD (Genentech)
Sanjaya Kumar, MD, MPH (Synepta Group, Inc.)
Since 1998, EPPIC Global has been serving the San Francisco Bay Area life sciences community promoting entrepreneurship, networking, partnering, and mentoring. Join us to hear expert talks and panel discussions on
Immunotherapy, Bioinformatics and Devices
- If targeted therapies and personalized medicine revolutionized cancer treatment in the last decade, willImmunotherapy be the next big hope during the coming decade?
- Have we finally got a handle on big data and where is Bioinformatics headed?
- Ditto with regard to Biomarkers and Devices?
Advances in cancer immunotherapy have generated enthusiasm across all fields of oncology. Complimentary/companion diagnostics along with predictive biomarkers are integral to improving patient outcome. In addition, emphasis on personalized medicine and targeted therapies, diagnostics and biomarkers are playing an increasingly important role in drug development. Early adoption of bioinformatics tools can help advance therapeutic candidates.
EPPICon 2017 continues the grand tradition of bringing you the latest advances and opportunities in science and technology.
- Get updated on the state of the art in science and business
- Form new alliances
- Explore investment opportunities
Crowne Plaza Hotel San Francisco Airport
1177 Airport Blvd, Burlingame, CA 94010
Who Should Attend
Entrepreneurs, Innovators, Researchers, Investors and Professionals (including Service Providers) from Pharma, Biotech, Diagnostics, Devices and Digital Health
OPEN for Registration NOW!!!
Click here to Register
Registration online: $100
On-site Registration: $150
Student/Post Doc Registration Online: $75* (Valid student ID to be presented at Conference)
EPPIC Charter Members** / Sponsors** / Event Speakers**
(Registration includes food and beverage - breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks and evening reception)
* Student/Post Doc promo code "STCON17"
** Renew or Register with Code provided to you: Conference is complimentary
Visit www.eppicon.org for more information
8:00 AM: Registration open - Breakfast and Networking
8:30 AM: Opening Remarks
9:00 AM: Opening / Plenary Keynote - Ira Mellman, PhD, Genentech
9:45 AM – 4:45 PM: Panels and Speakers
- Immuno-Oncology Panel: Chan Whiting, PhD, Aduro Biotech, Robert Sikorski, MD, PhD, Five Prime Therapeutics, Caroline Breitbach, PhD, Turnstone Biologics, Alex Franzusoff, PhD, PACT Pharma
- Bioinformatics Keynote Speaker: Nikesh Kotecha, PhD, Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy
- Bioinformatics Panel: Arshad Ahmed, Philips, Richard Bourgan, PhD, Genentech, Bevan Emma Huang, PhD, Janssen R&D (J&J), Nikesh Kotecha, PhD, Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy
- Devices: Nikhil Bhat, PRS Medical Technologies, Katie Anderson, Verb Surgical, Inc.
- Speed Pitch (Please see below for details)
4:45 PM: Closing Keynote – Sanjaya Kumar, MD, MPH, Managing Director, Synepta Group, Inc.
5:30 PM: Evening Reception and Networking
EPPICon 2017: Speed Pitch SessionSpeed Pitch: Entrepreneurs in Life sciences pitch their ideas to seasoned investors - a unique opportunity for symbiosis of ideas and investments
What is the Need for Speed SessionThis is a fabulous opportunity for start-ups get on stage and make a five-minute pitch to a distinguished panel of top-notch VC’s and biotech executives. Multiple entrepreneurs of early stage companies in the life-sciences can talk about their idea, technology, market, etc., get quick feedback from the VC panel and get exposure to various potential collaborators / partners.
Selected presentations will get highlighted on the EPPIC website and other promotional material.
Why present at the Need for Speed SessionThis conference attracts more than 200 professionals in the life science industry. The conference attendees are experienced life-sciences professionals in the R&D, Service and management careers. Our members are distributed across therapeutics, informatics, devices, and diagnostics - the ideal audience for early stage companies.
What’s in it for Entrepreneurs:
- Get VC's interested in your idea.
- Attract advisors, mentors
- Attract business, technical partners
- Get constructive feedback and potential reinforcement of technology.
What do you need to do in five minutes.Prepare an elevator pitch. You have just five minutes so please focus on the most important aspects of your company or technology.
- Mission statement
- Product opportunity and market potential
- State of the company, management team, development timelines and key milestones
- Key differentiating factors from existing products and how they meet market need
- What is the entrepreneur looking for – specifically clearly articulate funding goals, use of proceeds and potential milestones achieved with this funding
What, When, Where
Please email a presentation to email@example.com by March 10, 2017, to be considered for selection. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by March 17, 2017.
EPPICon 2017 Organizing Committee
PMB# 402, 4546 El Camino Real
Los Altos, California 94022-1069
Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy.